- 1 SPoD, in line with fundamental principles of justice and equality, develops and applies social policies based on human rights, against heterosexism, patriarchy, militarism, discrimination on the basis of religious belief, language, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, lifestyle, or social status.
- 2 SPoD defends the rights of those whose gender identities are neither recognized, hence, not protected through legal texts, and those who are subjected to oppression, violence and/or discrimination due to not identifying with any predefined categories of identity.
- 3 SPoD bases its work on international human rights laws and agreements, and evaluates these texts through the lens of new human rights categories and current, and thus, relevant interpretation and commentary. It defends the universality and the all-encompassing nature of human rights, and stands against any perceived hierarchy among these rights.
- 4 SPoD acts in accordance with its internal rules of law and regulations established specifically for each of its focus areas.
- 5 SPoD adheres to fundamental principles of accountability and transparency in its work in all its established areas of focus.
- 6 SPoD always stands with and for the labor rights of workers in its work and actions in all its focus areas, and in its collaborations with profit making companies.
- 7 SPoD gives priority to trans* and intersex persons, persons with disabilities, imprisoned persons, and refugees in all its work, internal affairs, and administration.