We choose our pilot cases regarding the subjects of violation of right to life and right to asylum which are the most breached rights of LGBTI’s. We value the motion to intervene the cases explained above and work hard to obtain a judgement with the help of attorneys, civil society and the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
Besides, press work for the chosen cases continues with the aim that homophobic/transphobic language sufferers wouldn't be victimized again and public could reach effective and exact information flow.
Because the only way to advocate against hate speech is to pursue legal actions. In conclusion, SPoD doesn’t only take part in pilot cases regarding legal matters but also works to decrease violations at the background.
- The case of AHMET ÖZTÜRK Violence of Right to Life
- The case of AHMET YILDIZ DOSYASI Violence of Right of Life
- The case of BAKİ KOŞAR DOSYASI Violence of Right of Life
- The case of ROŞİN ÇİÇEK DOSYASI Violence of Right to Life
- The Case of AVCILAR-MEİS SİTESİ Violence of Right to Asylum
- The case of HALİL İBRAHİM DİNÇDAĞ DOSYASI Violence of Discrimination in Employment
- The Case of F.E. DOSYASI Mittimus related to Sexual Orientation
- The Case of S.Ç. DOSYASI Discrimination in Emloyment